Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Body Part Swap, Motion Project, and Cougaroo!

I have my next three projects for today!  First up is my body part mix-up project.

The biggest question this picture raises: "Where's his nose?"
 I am highly entertained by how this project turned out.  The tools were still working well for me, and there wasn't much difficulty involved.  I don't know what I would change if I re-did this project.  Maybe make the indentations in the part where the eyes are SUPPOSED to be less obvious.  Since I had used everything involved with this project before, I didn't really learn anything new.

Next is my motion project.

It's the boomerang from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
I'm alright with this one.  The techniques worked as I wanted them to, and the only real difficult part was getting a good curved blurred portion.  If I were to redo this project, I would probably make more translucent copies.  This project taught me how to make something look like it's in motion.

Finally, we were tasked with making a "cougaroo" in some manner, so I decided to make another newimal.

It doesn't really look like it'll make it...
This is a pretty good project in my opinion.  Once again, the elements worked as planned.  The difficult part was getting a picture of a cougar and a kangaroo that blended well together.  If I re-did the project, I would probably make the colors of the two halves a little more similiar.  Again, this was a project that I had done something similar to before, so I didn't learn anything new.  However, I did decide to make an alternate version:


Yeah, I had to.  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment