Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cinemagraph and Parts Project!

Okay, time to get my latest projects out of the way.  Here's my cinemagraph!

Just me sitting alone, thinking about stuff...
I think this project is really neat.  My slightly translucent motion effect worked exactly as I wanted it to, as did everything else.  However, it was kinda difficult to cut out the moving part of the frames efficiently.  If I re-did this project, I would adjust the masking near the foot more so it doesn't cut into the shadow of the woman.  In doing this project, I learned how to create gifs in Photoshop- my previous gif was made with Flash.

And here's my two versions of my parts project.

Here's the normal version....






And the colorized version!

Here's the original picture.
This is another project I'm really proud of.  It took some working, but all the pieces worked quite well for me.  That, however, was the tough part- finding parts to make up the mantis.  If I re-did this project, I'm honestly not sure what I would do.  I'd maybe try to find parts that all fit into a certain theme, but really, that'd be really difficult.  This project taught me how to see many items in one object and how to arrange them accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment